Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Not again!

I know you must be tired of reading about my construction- I am tired just writing about it, never mind living the horror!

They applied the 3rd color (4th color change) of stucco on a small patch and waited for my approval - which I whole heartedly gave. After they finished the whole entrance - I told Mr. Wonderful that I really hated it - it was too "yellowish". God Bless this man - he said, "You call the contractor and tell him we will give him an extra $$$ BEFORE you tell him we are changing the color again."

It is getting easier to pick out the next color choice as we have eliminated so many possibilities already!

2 comments:

Angela said...

At least I'm only having problems picking out stain. I hope my poor contractor never runs into you :)

Angela said...

thanks for your support - I hopw to return the favor one day :-$