Monday, January 22, 2007

What a week!

This week promises lots of commotion, for a change. Allison and Annie are coming in from Florida tomorrow as it is Ally's 5th birthday - quite a milestone, wouldn't you agree? We will celebrate tomorrow by going out for Sushi, Ally's favorite restaurant meal. Wednesday night, the family (all that are in the area) will gather to sing to the first born grandchild and I will make a pasta dinner for all - Ally's favorite home cooked meal.

Thurdsay night, Allison is having a small (I hope) party at my house for her friends. Being that it is a work night for all who live here, I am hoping for a small, serene gathering (I can hope, can't I?).

Allison and Annie leave Friday afternoon and Friday evening, Trish and I are taking the birthday girl (a week long celebration) to the city to see The Lion King.

By the way, Saturday is my son, Michael's birthday - I think he'll be 24...

Still waiting for son #2 (Bobby) to download the vacation pictures - I will post some soon!!

No comments: