Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Year so Far

Let's run down my year so far:
Begin the year with a wonderful vacation in Punta Cana with kids (down hill from here)
Mr. Wonderul gets pneumonia, is hospitalized and has surgery to remove part of his lung.
My Mother winds up in the hospital for 3 weeks in a catatonic state - the doctors can find no reason for it.
Mr. W. has shingles on his right side.
Mother comes to my house to recuperate for 7 weeks.
My Father passes away (in Florida).
Our Son(et.al.) moves back from Florida and moves in.
Our Daughter gets married (HIGH POINT!).
Bride breaks arm is out of work for 6 weeks!
Memorial Service for my Dad.
Annual Key West Trip (another High!)
Mr. W. has another case of pneumonia.
Mr. W. gets shingles on his left side.
Mother back in the hospital (blood pressure issues).

I can only wonder what God has in store for the last quarter of this year!

3 comments:

Matriarch said...

HAPPINESS
"Maybe . . happiness waits for all
those who cry, all those who hurt, all
those who have searched, and all those
who have tried, for only they can
appreciate the importance of all the
people who have touched their lives."

Angela said...

All of this philosophy from someone who keeps Spam in her house... go figure!

Matriarch said...

Anything to keep my Man happy!!!