Friday, November 14, 2008

Guga's Blackberry

Little Michael must move out soon. He is the KING of Electronic Gadgets. Did I tell you he installed a theater surround-sound speaker system in my livingroom?? Now he is telling me I NEED a blue-ray DVD player!!

First he suggested I get an iPod, now a Blackberry! So, I can listen to books (music) anywhere and everywhere - that was my solitude, my peace - Now I have a Blackberry so they can FIND ME ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE!!

...and this is a good idea because????

2 comments:

Matriarch said...

Wasn't a cell phone good enough? Can you tell I am not a gadget person? Although I must admit my palm pilot is great!

Angela said...

Now, they cannot only CALL me, they can send me emails, pictures, and files.

I can also access the Web at any given time AND process a spreadsheet in Excel at will!!

...And I needed this because???