Thursday, January 15, 2009

Who knew?

The following was written by a "ghost writer" - some of you know him as "Anonymous"

"Who knew I would have to drive into Brookaleen for a wake on my birthday?

Who knew Mr. Wonderful would watch another man make me cry and just stand there?

Who knew I would not have to sit around for a couple of hours with old Italians dressed in black?

Who knew I would find a nice restaurant and have a good dinner with a few loved ones?

Who knew the rice balls would be so delicious?

Who knew I would laugh until I had tears?

Who knew old memories and fun times could be so fresh?

Who knew all these things would have made it a wonderful birthday anyway?

That “WHO” sure is a smart guy!"




Thank you, to a very special cousin.

1 comment:

Angela said...

you know, I think this anonymous guy needs his own blog...Lord knows he has nothing better to do...other than take his neice to Philly next week :)