Monday, June 08, 2009

Not a Baby Anymore

It has been a while since I posted, I know. But if I have nothing good to say, why put it in print, right?

Yeterday, we celebrated the Baby's birthday. The "baby" being my youngest born. Bobby is 24 years old now. We had a quiet celebration, just a regular Sunday dinner (only 6 of us). He wanted an "intimate affair". Mr. W. asked if we could eat informally in the livingroom and watch the ballgame during dinner. Why not, after all, it was the "baby's" birthday!!

I made all of Bobby's favorites yesterday - JUST FRY ANYTHING AND PUT CHEESE ON IT!! Follow up with a homemade cheesecake! Happy Birthday, Bobby.

PS - I figure he is not a baby anymore when he brought his own beer to the party!!

2 comments:

Matriarch said...

Happy Birthday Bobby! He should be joining us in Punta Cana again!!!!

Angela said...

Has he ever tried fried cheesecake...oh sooooo good. Happy Birthday Bobby!