Friday, January 06, 2012

Christmas


I still feel the need to provide some magic on Christmas for my family. It was going to be tough this year... All the kids are doing well financially so a fat check was not going to make an impact, I needed to come up with a new plan.

I brought my sister up as a surprise! It was perfect! Even Mr. Wonderful had no clue! I left my house as if I was going to the office, only to return with my sister in the car! I asked Mr. W to please get the package from my front seat - He was shocked! Okay, one down 10 more to go!

We showed up at Allison's restaurant and totally shocked her as well!! This was too easy - LOL!!

Christmas Eve, Wendy and my mom came over - BOOM! Another surprise for them!!

Christmas Day - Bobby and Suse - BAM!! - YAY!! Then the rest of the clan showed up - SURPRISE!!! -

We made a lot of nice memories.... It was a wonderfully magical Christmas!

Me, brother and sister


A perfect Centerpiece!


Grandma with the future Bride and Groom



Allison in her "Lazy All Day" outfit - note the "bacon and egg" shoes

No comments: