Friday, September 14, 2007

First Cast

Under the watchful eye of a neighbor, my precious Ally fell and broke her elbow! This could have happened while anyone was caring for her (I think?). It was a stupid accident and she is going to be just fine - when the cast comes off...

Poor kid, what a way to start school. When I asked her if she liked her teacher, her response was, "She is nice and so is the nurse." Apparently she has to sit in the nurse's office during gym and recess. I wish I could do this for her... She is a trooper, she'll be fine.

For my faithful readers - this is the same neighbor who backed her car into Bobby's last Fall! They are friends of ours - IMAGINE IF THEY WEREN'T???

2 comments:

Angela said...

OMG! You failed to mention this Sunday...

Angela said...

Happy to say, the cast is now off - and she is now officially ambidextrous!