Saturday, September 22, 2007

Planning a Vacation

Do you remember our Punta Cana trip earlier this year? We wil never forget it. When we returned, we told each of the kids to save their money and we would all go together the following year. I am happy to report that we have booked a week away with all (most of) the kids (minus the grandkids and their parents). Leave it to my favorite cousin to find an incredible package for us.

I am trying not to be a mother hen - but old habits die hard. I have successfully nagged several of them to get their passports - and I was unsuccessful too, as a few of them still have not sent in their applications! My kids must think that the US Passport Office is just waiting for their paperwork and will expedite it just for them! Lord, help me!! Each day I remind myself that they are adults and I need not stress - each week I send them a reminder text message - like I said, old habits die hard!

We are looking forward to our fun filled, sun filled week away in January. My cousins are also coming along with other friends that joined us last year. I hope they are up to vacationing with my kids....

2 comments:

Matriarch said...

I think you will cause trouble clling me your favorite cousin.

Angela said...

OMG! Are you a blogger now????

And, for the record, I've already handled "anonymous".