Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm Worried

I know it has been a long time since I posted. Mr. Wonderful is sick and I seem to move at a different speed when he is ill. He went on vacation not feeling well complaining of a severe pain on his right side (in the rib cage area). He was miserable while we were away and when we came home, he wound up in the hospital for a couple days. After a Chest X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, and tons of blood work, they released him saying it was pneumonia.

It has been 3 weeks since this pain started and he is getting worse. We are going back to the Pulmonologist today. His chest is starting to rattle when he breathes. I thought medicine made huge advances. Why is it that Mr. W. has to be in such pain and they can't fix it?? They have told us all the things that he does NOT have!

Time to ask for prayers. I have little faith in doctors (they are just regular people who wracked up lots of student loans with the thought of being rich one day). I have lots of faith in prayer.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

#2 told me what's going on when I saw her today. Praying for Mr. W and for you!