Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Summer can now begin

We went to the outlets last weekend. My previous experience has taught me that there is no better time to shop there than on a Holiday weekend. While everyone was out at the Hamptons, etc. we were scooping up all the bargains the outlets had to offer.

I have come to realize that the older I get, the more frivolous my purchases become. I actually went to the outlets for the sole purpose of buying a "Summer" Coach pocketbook! When the hell did I get so "label" conscious??? I had a hard time deciding which to buy - the smaller bag to use on weekends, or the large one that I would use on workdays. Thank goodness Mr. Wonderful was there to help me decide. He decided that the 40% discount (OFF the reduced ticketed price) was reason enough to buy both if them! You gotta love the way that guy thinks!

I wonder where we can shop this weekend??

3 comments:

Matriarch said...

How about New Jersey?

Anonymous said...

You became label conscious when you moved to South Bellmore - the East Bay Peninsula - no less and came across the likes of the people across the street....and His Royal High Ass that lives next door, dear.......

And...if you do venture to New Jersey as Matriarch suggests, give Nan a call, she is ALWAYS ready to shop! She does Jersey all the time!!

Angela said...

Matriarch does have a very large outlet shopping complex within 20 minutes of her house.