Monday, August 10, 2009

Words of Wisdom

Had another noteworthy weekend - noteworthy in that we had an uneventful, restful weekend with the boys.

Michael left our house around 8:00pm last night. The traffic heading towards the city was just horrendous. It took over an hour and a half for him to get home!! He called when he arrived home - so excited that he got such a great parking spot.... only to realize that his house keys were still at my house!!!

Mr. W promptly offered to drive to Brooklyn with the keys - but I offered a (more sensible) different suggestion. We met him half way!!

When we were safely tucked into our beds, I said to my Mr. Wonderful - "We had such a nice weekend, too bad it had to end like this." - and he responded, in his catch-all phrase that will live on through eternity, "It is, what it is". The man is just, ummm, "wise" - yeah, that's it, "WISE".

My sister has deemed Mr. W to be one of the world's greatest philosophers. She has nicknamed him, "Ari-Storch-Aclese"

1 comment:

Bird said...

YAYYYYY!!!!! I made the blog!!!!
Thanks for the honorable mention, Sissy Wissy!