Thursday, October 29, 2009

Empty Nest?

The "baby" signed a contract on his new living quarters yesterday. I am keeping my fingers crossed that all things go smoothly for him. He will be moving to a co-op in a nearby town. I am so proud of him. He was the only one who stayed home and saved his money so he could buy something instead of renting.

Some people fear an empty nest. Not Mr. W and I - we welcome it. Well, that's what we say now. We are so confident because "empty nest" is not iminent... Number 1 Son will be moving in as soon as the little guy moves out!!! He, too, is looking for the opportunity to save some money!!

Who says there isn't a revolving door on our house???

3 comments:

Matriarch said...

AND you love it! You even welcome wandering cousins with open arms. Thanks again.

Angela said...

It was just SO GOOD to see you both! I am so glad you were able to stop in! Next time, I promise you a great meal!

Angela said...

If you don't watch out, kids who aren't yours just may start showing up.