Saturday, January 30, 2010

HB, LM

"Little Michael" has just turned 27. I wonder if we will EVER stop referring to him as "Little Michael"?

Our usual Sunday dinner will have a few more mouths to feed this week as we actually have a reason to celebrate something. Menu planning was very difficult, as I feel like I have made all possible foods within the last month and a half!! We are doing a casual family gathering - I am making a big pot of minestrone. Michelle is making a BIG salad. AND I will have all the makings for homemade pizzas available for all of us. This will be a "hands-on" fun day. Kind of like a "kiddie party" for adults. I plan on opening more than a couple bottles of wine tomorrow, too.

"Happy Birthday, Little Michael, and best wishes for many, many more...."

2 comments:

Matriarch said...

Happy Birthday, Michael!
(notice I left off the "little")

Mama Llama said...

Happy Birthday, Michael.....To all, Enjoy and savor the day!