Friday, January 08, 2010

Thank You, Mr. Wonderful

On Christmas Eve, I noticed that I lost a bracelet. It was white gold with diamonds and it was a gift from my husband on our 25th wedding anniversary. I was terribly distraught at first, but then I remembered that I had worn that bracelet everyday for the last 7 years. I enjoyed that bracelet.

When Mr. Wonderful returned from some errands, I proceeded to tell him the following, "I have some news".

"That does not sound good" he said.

"It's not 'end of the world news', it's just news. I lost my bracelet, and I don't know where or when."

He replied, "That's not bad news! Now we can go get you a new one for your birthday!!"

I not only love my new bracelet, I love all the events that led up to me getting it. He really is a special man.

I love you, Mr. Wonderful.

3 comments:

Matriarch said...

Now that you have a new bracelet, pray to St. Anthony to help you find the old one and you will have two!!!!!

The countdown is almost over! Sun, sand and drinks - here we come.

Heidi said...

Mr. Wonderful earns his moniker once again! Can he run a seminar for Carl and Tony to attend?

Mama Llama said...

Wear it in good health....and I agree with the Matriarch.