Tuesday, February 23, 2010

not so much news

After being chided for not posting often enough, here I am attempting to have an interesting, yet not pointless, post.

I am taking Mr. Wonderful away for the weekend. We are going to the Annual Car Show in Atlantic City. I am a good wife. I will walk beside him and "ooo" and "ahhh" at all the appropriate times. I will pretend to understand (read that "care about") what he is talking about. Cars are his passion. I don't get it. This, I will do for him.

Little Michael's construction will begin this week. Hopefully, the mess will be gone by the time we get home. I am happy he is finally moving forward on this project.

That's all I've got.... kinda boring... I guess the boring stuff sure beats having to report all kinds of bad news......

4 comments:

Angela said...

If you're going to AC, might I suggest a stop at James' candy shop for chocolate sealed salt water taffy...

Mama Llama said...

Not boring.....think "peaceful", "serene", "contented"......

Matriarch said...

If the weather doesn't ruin your plans, you could detour at Exit 8A for a visit.

Heidi said...

"Boring" is good. I yearn for boring. Have fun in AC and remember - what happens in AC, better make the blog next week!