Tuesday, July 06, 2010

No ID?

So Mr. Wonderful and I end up our wonderful impromptu get-away by returning our rental car and getting to the airport in plenty of time. HOORAY for us!

I consider myself a GOOD traveler, always prepared and extremely organized. I even took my license out of my wallet and put it in my pocket prior to leaving for the airport so I would not have to search for it as we entered the "security" passage. How was I to know that there was a possibility of said license falling out of my pocket somewhere between my sister's house and those evil looking security people?

Thankfully, we were greeted by a supervisor who was willing to take all my excess credit cards, insurance cards, Barnes and Noble club member card, expired Dress Barn Coupons AND Mr. Wonderful's word that I was indeed who I claimed to be.

What did I learn from this?
#1. Never take my licesne out of the safety of my wallet.
#2. Security in West Palm Airport leaves much to be desired.
#3. I guess Mr. Wonderful does love me - we had a helluva disafreement today and he could have easily left my ass outside of security disavowing any knowledge of me!

1 comment:

Gobbagram said...

He wouldn't ever leave you behind! He'd miss your Sunday dinners! LOL --Joanne