Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Now THIS is Christmas!

The "Tree" arrives - thank you, Bobby



The "Tree" is up - thank you, Bobby


The "Tree" is nearly decorated - until Mr. Wonderful eyes something interesting on TV


The "Tree" is complete - thank you, Mr. Wonderful


All we needed was a "Christmas Miracle"

Christmas Eve:
Allison brought my sister to me for Christmas!


Christmas Day:



Congratulations to my Allison - she is now the proud owner of Outback Restaurant in Lindenhurst (9 miles from our house!) She knows how to pull off a surprise!! She told me that she is AMAZING - she said, "I think I am 'Amazing Grace' - How sweet my sound!" - She obviously does not have self-esteem issues!!

As Allison said all day long..... "It's a Christmas Miracle - God Bless us each and everyone!"

4 comments:

Heidi said...

After watching just the first video, I have two thoughts. Number 1 - your daughter is you in training. Another angel for our world! And you could easily make a drinking game out of this video. Three minutes and ten seconds to plastered. How? Everytime someone hugs - take a shot. Everytime Angela screams with joy - take two shots. In three minutes, you will be passed out on the floor! lol

Oh and I loved the Brandy cameo!

Heidi said...

On video #2, when you read "Lindenhurst ..." I immediately got chills on my arms and my eyes filled up with tears. So happy for you to have all your chicks in one place! Congrats to Allison! :)

Mama Llama said...

What lovely moments for your family! Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year to you all!

anonymous said...

ooffah