Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding Update

I like to refer to this as Our Royal Wedding. It is so nice to have something wonderful to look forward to. We have all been enjoying the planning - since the only thing we have to do is listen to the bride and groom as they bring us updates! AH, the joys of being the Groom's family!!

Attire:
My dress has been ordered. Mr.W. must be fitted for his tux (plenty of time for that). I took Grandma shopping for her dress and shoes, glad to scratch that off my to-do-list. All that's left in this category is to pester Allison and Michelle to go find something to wear. Michelle will wait until the last week and Allison will continue to torture us by threatening to wear a cape over her favorite pajamas!

Rehearsal Dinner:
Cannot make plans until we know the date.

That's it. Other than calling the people on my list who do not respond in a timely manner, I am all caught up!

No comments: