Friday, May 06, 2016

Mother's Days

Sunday is Mother's Day for the whole world.  I will celebrate it, I am sure - however, I am very grateful for my children who make me feel like everyday is Mother's Day...

I am the mother of the kid that:

...texts me everyday

,.. always asks the right questions

...  can sense when I am having a bad day

... calls everyday on the way to work and on the way home. .. we never seem to run out of things to talk about

... is unpredictable with the phone calls, but is always sincere and concerned

.... encourages me to continue to live my life to the fullest

... checks in and asks about my evenings, making sure to have me over for dinner on a free night.

... offers to be my designated driver when there is a "drinking event" on the calendar

... worries about seasonable chores that need to be done around my house - and makes sure they are done

... senses when I am in need of a pick-me-up and has flowers/surprises sent to me for no reason at all

... reminds me how much Mr. Wonderful loved me and what a role model he was for all of  his children

... is raising my granddaughters and teaching them to be the most magnificent human beings

... presumes they are in charge of my life now - LOL - (I'll just let that fantasy continue for a while!)


Best of all,  I have kids that think I am wonderful (most of the time!)

No comments: