Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Things I have learned (or re-learned) lately....

Even when you think your heart is at maximum capacity, you can always love a little more.

I can't please all of the people all of the time.  I can't even please some of the people all of the time!  I must remember to be pleased with myself MOST of the time!

Going through life with someone who loves me by my side is a whole lot better than doing it alone.  (I already knew this - I am just so grateful that God sent me my Prince.)

Every time I hold our new granddaughter, I am reminded that life, indeed, does go on.

"Things" have no value - they can be bought, sold, and tossed away.  People have value.  Memories have value.

Change is inevitable.  No need to "write the book" for the future.  It is a lot more exciting to live it as it happens.

There are happy tears and there are sad tears.  Both have a purpose in my life.  

The wisest people know that wealth is not measured in dollars.  


"I am wealthy."  













No comments: