I work from home.... I hear cars passing by. In the Fall, I hear the High School marching band practicing outside (1/2 mile away). I hear nannies pushing strollers. I hear the Amazon delivery guy as he puts packages on my front porch. I hear life happening all around, everyday.
To that one guy who has:
- filed a complaint to the town regarding my neighbor's dog: That dog is 12 yes old. He is seldom outside - how dare you say that he is continuously barking!
- complained to another neighbor about his dogs being out all day barking: My neighbors both work! Their mother comes over to let the dogs out once a day, and brings them back in the house again!
- spoken to my children about how Brandy's barking is interfering with his quality of life: My dog is 10 years old (one year older that her life expectancy!) - She is rarely outside alone and only barks when she is protecting my property!
- filed a complaint to the town regarding my dog: She only hates you! In what universe is it ok for you to come to my fence, provoke my dog, then videotape her barking at you?
- complained to one neighbor about another neighbor's wind chimes: SERIOUSLY, Bro?? I see is no ordinance about wind chimes....
**update: one week after this was posted, this neighbor put his house up for sale**