Thursday, June 29, 2006

Watch Out New York

I am pleased to announce that yet another offspring has scheduled a visit home. My daughter, Allison, is due to arrive Monday, July 3. It is a mere coincidence that Independence Day falls in conjunction with Allison's visit. EVERY VISIT WITH ALLISON INVOLVES FIREWORKS! This kid is a party waiting to happen. I have vague recollections of her last visit - a house full of people and my sister in law and I in the hot tub until our butts were shriveled masses... it wasn't pretty, but it sure was fun.

Allison is good for me, she makes me laugh. She looks at life through rose colored glasses and lives life to the fullest. She is the perfect remedy for my moody blues. It is kinda sad that my granddaughters will have to share her with me. (Note to self: keep pretending that Allison is coming to NY to see me...)

No comments: