Saturday, March 17, 2007

They Did It!

Mr. Wonderful and offspring managed to pull off the surprise of the century! Three full months after my birthday, they had a wonderful party for me - Those kids are great actors!! Michelle flew in from North Carolina, Michael from Fort Lauderdale and Allison from the Florida Keys. The five of them have not been in the same place in nearly 2 years!! Honorable mention goes out to my favorite cousin and her family who made it from New Jersey! Thank you to all my relatives. Thank you to all my friends - old ones and new ones!

Although Mr. W. paid for it all (except the kids' airfare) - I have to say that Trish was the one who did all the work. She found the Hall, the DJ, the caricaturist, the special balloons, the cake, the favors, the invitations, made the sign-in board and the wonderful collage of our family spanning the years. Just for a moment, she was my favorite kid! Let us not forget that she was the one who made me a Guga - TWICE!







Well, folks, this is all of us!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you had such a nice party! That is one gorgeous cake! Happy birthday again!