Monday, April 02, 2007

But I digress...

I was going to give you an update on all the construction - but there is no need to talk about unpleasantness right before Our Lord rises from the dead. I am having Easter Sunday at the house (amidst the unfinished construction) - no one cares about the mess but me. I am looking forward to being home - feeding a crowd of people.

This past weekend disappeared right before my very eyes. Saturday morning we went to Ally's first soccer game - WHAT A HOOT!! This will be my agenda every Saturday for the next couple months - Soccer field at 8:30am - sleep is over rated, anyway!

After the soccer game, I had to drive to South Jersey for a cousin's bridal shower - 2 hours to get there, 2 1/2 to get back!! Sunday, I had to go to Staten Island for a Great Aunt's wake - 1 hour to get there, 1 1/2 to get back. This evening, after work, we are joining my sister-in-law's (Wendy) family at a Passover Seder in North Jersey - another 2 hour trip each way (at least Mr. Wonderful will be doing the driving for this trip).

Like I said, I am looking forward to a houseful of company next Sunday - NO DRIVING FOR ME!!

2 comments:

Rufus' Mom said...

Humph-no mention of missing those wonderful, relaxful breakfasts with the terrific neighbor and friend anymore because of those "hoot"-full soccer games you now have on Saturday mornings!!

Angela said...

FYI, it's been almost 22 pounds and still no movement on the completion of construction here!