Thursday, April 26, 2007

Back on Track

Now that all possible tragedies have been averted, we have changed our focus back on the house. Remember the fireplace? Well, the surrounding walls still have not been finished and our contractor is so busy I don't know when he will get to us!! We've know this guy for years, he is like another son - so I am happy that he is busy, and I just have to wait until he can fit us in.

In the interim, Mr. Wonderful has been busy negotiating with the landscaper. Such a project!! This sod, that sod, these plants, those plants, this tree, not that tree - I have no idea what they are talking about - I would just like it finished already. I am sure all my eager readers are anxious to see a final picture, RIGHT??? You must remember, Mr. W. is retired and he does not operate on the same time clock as normal people. There is no sense of urgency with this man, not that I am complaining (or am I?).

On a brighter note - Mr. W bought me a glider for the backyard. Bobby is picking it up today. I wonder how long it will take for it to be put together..... again, not that I am complaining...

No comments: