Thursday, April 12, 2007

Prayer Request

Normally, I would never discuss my son-in-law's private matters - but I am a strong believer in the power of prayer and I am asking all my avid readers to please keep him in your prayers. He was diagnosed with cancer of the thymus and is having surgery next Wednesday. We are hoping for the best possible outcome - that the cancer is self contained and can be removed in its entirety. All the information on the web is not positive - but I DO believe that SOMEONE has to have a positive outcome, why not him?

As you can tell, I am very heavy hearted and I am asking for your help. My granddaughers deserve to have a healthy father.

When a crisis hits, it seems to put everything in life in perspective. What's a few extra pounds? What's a little mess from construction? What's the big problem with driving long distances to see family? None of this seems important anymore.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'll be praying for him and your family, Guga.