Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday? already?

This is Monday, so I am sure there was a weekend - just not sure where it went! Let's see if I can re-cap.

Saturday - was going to Ally's soccer game when my neighbor backed out of her driveway into Bobby's car - so much for soccer... Spent much of the time consoling my neighbor to the tune of, "It's only a car, money will fix this, no one was hurt, stop stressing, this is not a prblem ,only an inconvenience...". Then off to breakfast (had to cheer up Bobby) - then food shopping with Trish - then to the nursery with Mr. W and landscaper - then off to Fortunoff's to pick up glider that was not ready for pick up on Thursday. Barely had the energy to make dinner and go to bed!

Sunday - Ally's softball in the morning - met up with the rest of the neighbor's family apologizing for the auto mishap - off to Williams Sonoma to spend some of my Birthday gift certificates - then, a much deserved nap (I haven't napped in years!!). Mr. Wonderful cooked a delicious dinner and it was soon time for bed once again.

Either the weekends are getting shorter or I am trying to cram way too much into 2 days!

No comments: