Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just in time

I left work a half hour early yesterday. I was anxious to get home and be with the kids. We were making a nice dinner and Michelle and "Fred" were going to join us.

When I walked into the house, the kids were in the kitchen and it was obvious that they were trying to distract me and keep me from walking in there. I got home just in time - they were dying my dog with Red Kool Aid!! They only managed to get his legs and tail finished before I got home. I can only imagine what my poor dog would have looked like if I came home my usual time!!

It was all too funny for me to be upset.....

2 comments:

Angela said...

What, no pics?? Do they know you can set Kool Aid dye in the crock pot? Not that I'm suggesting that they crock pot your dog, but you really do set dye with heat.:)

Angela said...

I, too, can't believe that Mr. W. did not photograph this awful site! He is not used to such commotion in the house - he is cat-napping whenever he can!! He is definitely not his perky self this week!