Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SHHH, do you hear that?

There was a certain hush throughout the house last night. The atmosphere was very conducive to sleeping! I love when my kids come home - I love when they GO BACK TO THEIR HOME, TOO! We are fortunate - we have kids who actually enjoy being around eachother. These last couple days were very heartwarming (and loud) - it was like the kids could not get enough of eachother.

Mr. Wonderful and I are very comfortable with eachother. We can sit quietly for hours - sometimes, we just just read together or watch TV. If we are next to eachother, we still hold hands. We are used to commotion, as raising 5 kids is synonymous with commotion - I guess that is why we still treasure our quiet times. I will miss the noise - but only for a little while.

2 comments:

Matriarch said...

Don't worry there will be plenty of noise this weekend!!!!!

anonymous said...

oof fah