Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2007 Holiday Season begins...

It was 'raw to the bone' yesterday. The kind of cold that seeps through to your bones and the air just feels like it wants to drop snow. I guess Winter is making an early appearance this year. Time to drag out all my velvet clothes - I have a penchant for velvet jogging suits. They are warm and soft - AND ALL HAVE ELASTIC WAIST!

It was a perfect evening. Mr. W made a roaring fire and we were graced with a visit from Bobby and Suse (a rare occasion to have them sit upstairs with us instead of hibernating in the downstairs den). A nice beginning to the official start of the 'holiday season'.

I will start to prepare for Thanksgiving Dinner tonight. We will not be hosting it this year. (This is the first Holiday without my lovely granddaughters - I guess I MUST learn to share them.) We are going to Lou and Wendy's house. I offered to bring a couple side dishes (stuffing, potatoes, yams). Bobby is making his 'World Famous' White Sangria. There will only be 8 of us (I remember when that seemed like a crowd!) - we will all do something.

There is much to be thankful for...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Angela Prima!

Angela said...

Many thanks, Heidi, and Blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours.