Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wedded Bliss

Yesterday we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. Quite a milestone in today's day and age. I worked just a half day and rushed home to be with Mr. Wonderful. We made plans to go out for a special dinner and just spend some time together. The weather was especially frigid and the winds were gusting at 35+mph. As we were getting ready to leave, Mr. W. asked which restaurant I wanted to go to - I said, "I get to choose? Anywhere?" He nodded in agreement. After much thought (about 2.5 seconds) I declared - "LET'S STAY HOME AND DO TAKE-OUT, MAKE A FIRE AND WATCH TV!"

I remember early in our married life - we would go out to eat once a year, on our anniversary IF we could afford it. This year, it was nice to have the option...

2 comments:

Angela said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Did you ever get the lights fixed??

Angela said...

2 new sets of lights have been attached to my adorable snowman. Hopefully, one day he will find himself outside!!