Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Date Night

I remember when Date Night was actually held after dark! Mr. Wonderful and I ventured out to Broadway on Sunday to see the matinee performance of Jersey Boys. The 4 Seasons was my favorite group from the 60's - I even had an 8-track with their hits. The show was fabulous, the theater was great - not too big and the acoustics were wonderful. I happily sang along to all the songs -

After the show, we couldn't drive fast enough out of the city to the comforts of Long Island. Mr. W. was just not up to fighting the theater crowd to venture into a restaurant without having reservations. Hey, I was glad he felt strong enough just to go to the show. We ate at a restaurant close to home and hurried home to put on our pajamas - all in all, a perfect date for an old married couple!

No comments: