Thursday, December 04, 2008

Bliss

Yesterday was our Wedding Anniversary. Mr. Wonderful and I have been married for 31 years. (Do the Math, I was a child bride by today's standards!)

He surprised me with some gifts - a towel warmer, so I can always have a hot towel when I get out of the shower, a toothbrush sanitizer for travel (I am a bit of a germ-a-phobe) and an infrared pain reliever for my sore neck. There was a time when I would have been expecting jewelry, but, seriously, after 30+ years - WHAT THE HELL IS LEFT FOR HIM TO BUY ME?? I think he was very thoughtful and sweet, as I proclaimed for the last 2 weeks that I did not want anything.

I bought him some chocolates.... (and a VERY expensive lens for his camera).

There is much to be said about growing old together. He is truly my best friend.

"Happy Anniversay, Honey. Love you always..."

2 comments:

Matriarch said...

"Grow old together, the best is yet to come"

anonymous said...

They already are old!!!!