Monday, December 07, 2009

18 days to go...

I tried my best to muster up some Christmas spirit this weekend. It wasn't easy!

#1 Son moved in on Saturday. For a guy who rented a furnished apartment for a year - he certainly had a lot of crap to bring over! He is a good sharer, though. He brought 2 big flat screen TV's - one of which he is generously giving his brother for his new place. He also brought his Keurig Coffe Maker and planted it on my kitchen counter. This thing is AWESOME!!! I guess I will close my eyes to the two shedding pugs that are now roaming around the house, too.

Well, at least the stockings are hung by the chimney with care. Now, if I can wrestle one of the boys to help me go buy a tree.... I would ask Mr. Wonderful to help, but he is too busy trying to train one of those shedding pugs!!!

2 comments:

Matriarch said...

Welcome Home Michael & Joe!

We went the route of an artificial tree with the lights already strung. Of course now, my man is complaining it is too heavy so we may have to look again.

Heidi said...

love pugs! They are big dogs in a small dog's body.