Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Making a list....

Today is food shopping day. I know I will do the homemade manicotti (a Christmas tradition)- but everything else depends on what the market has to offer. Hoping for some gorgeous artichokes and mushrooms...

I wrapped and sorted all the gifts last night, so I seem to be right on track. Working abbreviated days today and tomorrow and off on Thursday and Friday. It's almost like being on vacation!!!

Hard to believe we are winding down another year. I remember being a child and wondering if the year 2000 would ever come, and now I am knocking on the door of 2010!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to be on my way to somewhere..... so I read & read & read..... and I am still waiting! You know, it just wouldn't be Christmas without mushrooms & artichokes.... since Thanksgiving wasn't really Thanksgiving.... I guess it was Easter.... Your tree is BEAUUUUTIIIFUL!