Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Hello...Spring... are you there??

Ok, I am officially ready for Spring to begin. I am so done with snow, winter coats, boots, etc. I am ready for Spring and all the things that come with it - the promise of new life, hope, and warm weather!

I am stressing the "Hope" this year. I always thought I had strong faith, but not until now did I realize the real meaning of faith. When I was little, I had a charm bracelet. There was a particular charm that I will always remember (and for those of you who had religious education, you will understand the significance). It was a trio that contained a cross, a heart and an anchor. This Spring, I need them all...

2 comments:

Matriarch said...

Faith, Hope & Charity

Mama Llama said...

I've been done with winter since the 1st snowfall....bring on SPRING!!!!