Friday, June 04, 2010

The "Baby's" Milestone

My "Baby" turned 25 today. I met Bobby for our weekly Friday morning breakfast and just seeing him sit across from me made me realize what a man he has become. He is thoughtful, responsible, caring, sensitive and a wonderful son.

When there is so much to do each day, we often take for granted the little things that make all the hard work worthwhile. I always describe myself as a wife and a mother, in that order. I work hard at my marriage everyday, and I am so grateful to have a good marriage. I also work very hard at being a good mother.

Staring at my youngest this morning was like getting a special present. It was validation of all the hard work that goes into being a good mother. I am so thankful that Mr. Wonderful and I were blessed with all our children....

3 comments:

Matriarch said...

Happy Birthday Bobby!

Mama Llama said...

Well said and Well done, my friend. Congratulations!

Heidi said...

I think it is so sweet that you have weekly breakfasts together. You are an awesome mom!