Saturday, June 05, 2010

A New Grandma-To-Be

When you have really good friends, you celebrate life with them. That means you take the bad with the good -

Thankfully, today, we celebrate the "good". I will wait with great anticipation as my good friend becomes a Grandmother for the first time later this Summer.

I usually crochet a blanket for all new babies, but I taught my friend how to make these blankets a while ago. That being said, I needed to come up with another idea for a homemade gift (I think every baby needs something homemade).

Can hardly wait to see Irene's Granddaughter covered up in this:

1 comment:

Matriarch said...

How about crocheting a sweater set? Or you could make a Raggedy Ann and/or Andy doll! I still have the blocks that I made out of plastic needlepoint for Bill thirty years ago! Grace and Natalie played with them and now Anna loves them. I put a bell inside and they are washable!