Tuesday, October 23, 2012

a few more moments

While "replaying the video in my mind", a few more special moments popped into my head:

My brother and nephew played the music in Church before and after the ceremony (the Guitar and Viola).  What a gift.....

Posing for a picture with my first cousins - There were 10 of us there!  Most attendance at any function in YEARS!!! 

Suse and Bobby made sure the band played "Color My World" - The song that Mr. W and I danced to 35 years ago at our wedding...

Taking a picture with my two oldest friends.... just as we did at their children's weddings...

Hearing so many guests say, "We had the BEST table".... this reassured me that I did a fine job in setting up the seating arrangements.

Having the photographer hand me a CD with all the pictures from the video montage played during dinner.

Getting home to a "squeaky-clean" house.... Allison's team did a spectacular job of erasing evidence of 60 people partying there for 2 hours!

A special Thank You to ALL my friends and relatives who called - emailed - texted to say what a wonderful time they had at the wedding.  After all is said and done (and paid for), the only things left are the memories.

No comments: