Thursday, May 04, 2017

Another step forward....

So my house is up for sale.  Another step forward in this new chapter of my life.  The house is way too big and it is silly to carry that expense at this stage.  The kids are all supportive of my decision.

My children were not raised in this house, therefore it is not so hard to let it go.  We made wonderful memories there - had lots of family functions.  Those times will live forever in my heart.  

What does amaze me is how much crap we accumulated in the last 13 years!!!  AND, there are boxes in the garage that have never been opened since we moved them here!!   Everyone knows how happy I am when I am throwing stuff away.  The Prince often jokes that if he stands still for too long, I will either wash him or toss him in the garbage!

I must give accolades to Uncle Little Michael (aka, The Godfather) for making this as stress-free as possible.  He has boxed things, tossed things, and moved things - all with a smile on his face.  He would often say, "Mom, what is causing you the most stress?" - then he would do something about it. 
Thank you, my son, for all that you do.

I could not have predicted where life has taken me these past 2 years.  I am a firm believer that God has His plan and that is all that matters.  I work hard everyday to live in the present.  

The goal is to stay focused and keep smiling.  


No comments: