Thursday, May 31, 2007

Party Marathon

I am happy to report that Miss Ava will soon be celebrating her first birthday (June 5). The festivities begin on Sunday with a big bash at Guga and Papa's house - complete with ponies and a magician. Whereas Ava has not made many friends yet, Ally has the honor of inviting some of her friends to help celebrate her sister's birthday.

This is to be followed by a week long celebration as Michelle is coming up for a week - AND Allison and Michael will be joining us on Tues., Wed, and Thurs. I cannot believe that all 5 kids will be together once again this year - thank goodness we are all convening for happy occasions. Too many times, families only gather for sad times.

Lest I forget, it is also Bobby's birthday (June 4). I am sure we will continue his graduation celebration along with his birthday. AND last, but not least (ok, maybe it is least) Chip is turning 50 (June 6). There will be a lot of cake this week!!

I am looking forward to lots of laughs and little sleep! I plan on going food shopping Saturday to stock up on all their favorites. I see many meatballs in my future....

2 comments:

anonymous said...

ooffah

Angela said...

glad you're back - I missed ya!