Sunday, June 03, 2007

SSSHHHHH....

It's 9:00am and all through the house - not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse. I can hear the faint hum of the air conditioner and the gently sounds of repetitive breathing from Louie and Mr. W. When I go out on to the back deck I can hear all the birds singing - AAHHH, nature.

I am enjoying the absence of noise, soon all hell will break loose. I will have 2 cups up liquid uppers (coffee), put on my best "children's" party clothes (shorts and a clean T), my most comfortable flip flops, and take 2 advil for the headaches I might get. I figure another 45 minutes of peace until the pre-game begins.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday - I look forward to reading about your stress-free, calm weekend. For now, I am looking for the biggest shovel I can find and trying to figure out how much I have to pay Bobby to follow thoses ponies around the yard to pick up thier leftover remembrances. Does anyone know a farmer who is interested in this prize fertilizer?

(FANG, too bad you were too busy to join us today - you would have left with QUITE a goodie bag! Accidental Mother could have taken a ride with you and her offspring - not too late to change your minds...)

No comments: