Sunday, June 24, 2007

No Marathon for Me

Well, it's Sunday morning - 12 days since my back injury and I am still in pain. After waiting over a week to finally do something about it, I ventured out to a chiropractor (not a fan of the medical profession in general) - 3 appointments so far and I am still not cured. I really don't have the patience required to nurse a back injury. The Chiro claims it is not a disc injury, but a total muscle spasm that protects the disc from bulging - Yeah, Yeah, Blah, Blah - JUST FIX THE EFFIN' THING!! He swears things will be back to normal by the end of this week - WELL, I !#$% HOPE SO - this Quasi Moto thing is wearing very thin!

Hope to be in a better mood by my next post...

2 comments:

Angela said...

So exactly what does the chiro mean by "back to normal"? He's talking just about your back right? Has he met you otherwise?

Normal is so overrated and would be quite boring :) We've kinda become fond of you as is!

Angela said...

I assure you, he was talking about my back - How long do you know me? Would I EVER want to be considered "NORMAL"?