Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

This is the first Labor Day Weekend that I have NOT been in Key West with Allison and "the girls" in 4 years!! We have decided to postpone the trip until after Michael allows us all to breathe normally once again! (This kid always was a pain in the ass!!)

We had a wonderful weekend - the boys spent the weekend with us. Spent a quiet Saturday evening together and got up early to do some marathon shopping at the outlets on Sunday. LOVE shopping at the outlets on the Sunday of a holiday weekend. There was no traffic and HUGE sales! We decided to come home when there was no more room in the car for packages.

After the shopping trip, we did take-out on Sunday night and went to bed early. Monday we held a contest to see who could spend the most time in their pajamas without showering. Michael won (or was it Joe??) - I totally lost (I was in the supermarket by 8:00am). BTW - a BIG thank-you to Joe for cleaning the downstairs - the bar looks absolutley amazing,!!

Michael has another stressful session this week - send the prayers, please.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a fabulous weekend as always! :) I think my favorite moment was when we watched the twins (father & son) nap in the back seat on the way home from the outlets...or was it when we watched them nap right after dinner...with plates still in hand? Hmmmm...each one was equally amusing. :)

And...I must say, the bar does look amazing!

anonymous said...

I agree to pray but I want my Godfather's Rosary!!!!

Mama Llama said...

Prayers without ceasing....

Angela said...

prayers on the way...wish we lived closer...I love outlet shopping