Thursday, September 24, 2009

Update

I figured all my avid readers (all 2 of you!) would like an update after my hypnosis session. Well, there is not really much to report. I can say that I am very conscious about what I am eating and I have noticed the ability to make better choices. I will stay off the scale for at least another week....baby steps.

#1 Son is still sucking the life out of us - one breath at a time. I pray that he will find the strength to make the best possible decisions.

#2 Son is working hard and diligently saving money for a house. We will miss his dog when he moves out. His wonderful girlfriend still spreads sunshine every time we see her.

#1 Daughter is busy raising my beautiful granddaughters. I hope they always remember their recent trip to Paris and England.

#2 Daughter is also working hard and saving money for a house.

#3 Daughter is still pondering going to Europe for a year to work.

WHAT, I HAVE STRESS???? HA HA HA HA!!!

I need to go back for another hypnosis session - it was the best rest I've had in a LONG time!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

really, the only thing that should be overly stressful is Son #1...the rest is all normal life...besides we've all gone through the work and save money to buy the house thing, they'll all be fine...I have faith and they were all raised well in a loving family :)

Bobby said...

i give you no stress!