Friday, January 29, 2016

A Mother's gift...

When you have a bunch of kids with partners, there is a good chance you will be celebrating a birthday at least once a month!!

We celebrated Michael's birthday this week.  We sat in a HUGE booth in the restaurant and proceeded to eat and laugh for nearly 3 hours.  Can you think of a better way to celebrate your special day?

As a mom, my heart just fills with emotion as I watch my kids interact and genuinely have a good time together.  The love they have for each other is just so evident.  Mr. W and I may not have done everything right in our life - but we sure did a good job of teaching our kids the meaning of family.

When I see them hug and kiss each other 'hello'  - engage in unending conversation and laughter - then hug and kiss each other 'good-bye' and say "I love you" - all my troubles melt away.  I know, no matter what happens in this life, these kids will stick together.


No comments: