Friday, November 11, 2016

A humble thank-you to my readers.....

I recently went to a 50th Anniversary Celebration of the opening of my High School - Maria Regina Diocesan High School in Uniondale.  We were the 5th graduating class (1974).

It was wonderful meeting with my group of classmates that have reconnected - this time with our "significant others".  I was proud to introduce Prince Charming to the group.  There was hugging, laughing, eating and drinking..... even an after-party at the Marriott!!

For me, the best part of the night was being approached by several classmates whom I did NOT know in school.  They have been reading this blog and took the time to seek me out and say such nice things to me.  To you ladies, I say, "Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your kind words.  They mean more to me than you could ever know."

No comments: