Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Anonymous, NOT!

I suddenly feel some pressure to 'post more often' per an anonymous comment. It didn't take me long to figure out who he was - a simple "ooffah" was the only hint I needed to determine the culprit. This entry is dedicated to you!

I will always cherish our special memory of the first time we danced to "My Way" - with MY LYRICS! I will always remember that you were the one who told me the dirtiest joke I ever heard (13 martinis).

There are years between us - but the gap seems small as we always managed to stay close - even if we didn't see eachother often.

We will always have the memory of our dads living together. I saw them together - it was quite a sight! Those two knew how to laugh! They could tell stories to make you laugh and cry. Their genes are within us - yet we are joined by our mothers' genes - WHAT A COMBINATION!

To my dear cousin - MFC - I simply say, "Thanks for the memories..."

1 comment:

Angela said...

I always thought you were a very special person - was I wrong?