Thursday, August 03, 2006

Auto # 3 (aka: Still happily married)


I am happy to report that Mr. Wonderful totally loved my new car. He was pleasantly surprised and relieved that we don't have to continue car shopping in the worst of heat waves. I think he is also secretly relieved that his prized possession can remain covered, in a climate controlled garage, untouched by human hands! (see first "Auto" blog)

It was so nice that all the kids knew about it and kept it a secret from him. It was also nice that they all called upon his arrival to see if (confirm that) he loved it. It seems they were all sure he would be thrilled - can it be they know him better than I do?? What am I saying, I know, deep in my heart, he would be happy. It is all-wheel-drive and it is a turbo (whatever that is) - I just know it is RED and it is HOT!

I have a 3 year lease. In 3 years, I will be ready to settle into a "grandma" car - but for now, I'm going to make believe I am on the "A-list".

No comments: